As of May-June 2015, I am seeking re-election to Huu-ay-aht First Nations Council. The following is a pair of lists detailing my experience, accomplishments, and ideas. The first list is a series of platform information. The second are links regarding what I’ve done and stand for in my most recent term of office.
- Web-Version of my Mail-Out Campaign Material [Here’s a PDF Version for Download that was sent out with the Mail-In Ballots]
- Re-Election Platform #0: A Primer [Here’s a PDF Version for Download]
- Re-Election Platform #1: Our Economy and Our Hereditary Leadership [Here’s a PDF Version for Download]
- Re-Election Platform #2: Economic Development and Relationship-Building [Here’s a PDF Version for Download]
- Re-Election Platform #3: LNG Exploration and Business Relationships [Here’s a PDF Version for Download]
- Opinion/Editorial Piece in the Vancouver Sun: “First Nations want in, meaningfully” (26 May 2015).
- A presentation I gave to the Northeastern BC LNG Summit entitled “Hish-uk Tsawak, Uu-a-thluk and Iisaak” on 19 September 2014.
- Interview with Bill Good on CKNW News Radio Regarding HFN’s LNG Exploration Agreement with Steelhead (9 July 2014).
- Video Interview w/ Resource Works entitled “Rights-holders not Stakeholders – a First Nation perspective on resource development in BC” (28 December 2014).
Watch this space for more information!
(Thank you, thank you!)