John Alan Jack Consulting
As of May 2016, I offer advice, consulting and speaking on a contract basis. Topics include, but are not limited to :
- Treaty, Governance and Decision-Making
- Policy Analysis and Development
- Relationships, Negotiations and Diplomacy
- History and Current Affairs
- Economic and Resource Development
as it relates to:
- First Nations Governments
- First Nations Administration
- First Nations Business
- Local Government Councils and Boards
- Local Government Administration
- Community Associations
- Community Engagement
- Consulting, Providing Advice, or Conducting Community Engagement: $440/Day
- Speaking Engagement: $390/Event (multiple presentations per day are inclusive)
- Discounts for non-governmental, faith-based, and non-profit organizations.
- All services offered on a written contract basis with electronic correspondence preferred.
Travel, Accommodations, and Other Reimbursements
- Travel within the Mid-Island Area is inclusive of the standard rates.
- Mid-Island Area: Nanaimo to Courtenay-Comox, Oceanside to Alberni Valley.
- Travel Reimbursement by Paved Road: $0.32/km
- Travel Reimbursement by Gravel Road: (Cost of Vehicle Rental)
- Metropolitan Travel: (Cost of Client’s Preferred Travel Method)
- Travel off Vancouver Island: (Cost of Client’s Preferred Travel Method)
- Meals: (Cost of Meals Not Provided) to a Max Rate of $100/Day
- Accommodations: (Market Rates depending on Location and Season)
Please contact me at john.jack at gmail .com for more details.
(Thank you, thank you!)
Edit: Rates have changed as of May. 2018. (+$100 due to increased experience, time pressures and other duties)