John Alan Jack Consulting
After hearing back from my First Nations’ expert civil servants, it looks as though I’m cleared to enter into business myself as long as it doesn’t conflict with our laws respecting Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest, as well as any confidential information with which I am privy. But as of May 2016, I now offer advice, consulting and speaking on a contract basis. Topics include, but are not limited to :
- Treaty, Governance and Decision-Making
- Policy Analysis and Development
- Relationships, Negotiations and Diplomacy
- History and Current Affairs
- Economic and Resource Development
as it relates to:
- First Nations Governments
- First Nations Administration
- First Nations Business
- Local Government Councils and Boards
- Local Government Administration
- Community Associations
- Community Engagement
- Consulting, Providing Advice, or Conducting Community Engagement: $340/Day
- Speaking Engagement: $290/Event (multiple presentations per day are inclusive)
- Discounts for non-governmental, faith-based, and non-profit organizations.
- All services offered on a written contract basis with electronic correspondence preferred.
Travel, Accommodations, and Other Reimbursements
- Travel within the Mid-Island Area is inclusive of the standard rates.
- Mid-Island Area: Nanaimo to Courtenay-Comox, Oceanside to Alberni Valley.
- Travel Reimbursement by Paved Road: $0.32/km
- Travel Reimbursement by Gravel Road: (Cost of Vehicle Rental)
- Metropolitan Travel: (Cost of Client’s Preferred Travel Method)
- Travel off Vancouver Island: (Cost of Client’s Preferred Travel Method)
- Meals: (Cost of Meals Not Provided) to a Max Rate of $100/Day
- Accommodations: (Market Rates depending on Location and Season)
Please contact me at <john at this site .ca> for more details.
(Thank you, thank you!)